Terms and Conditions - Bring a Friend for Free Competition
1. Terms and conditions - The Life Centre -Bring a Friend for Free 2021 competition. To participate in this competition, users must sign up to The Life Centre mailing list.
This competition will run until 23:59 on Friday 12 February 2021. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
2. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 11.59pm on 12th February 2021, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) over except for The Life Centre employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
4. The prize consists of two £39 monthly unlimited online yoga passes, one for the entrant and one for a friend, partner or family member.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will be contacted by The Life Centre at the email address provided. You will then need to register as a The Life Centre student in order to use your £39 monthly unlimited yoga pass.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same email address, the first entry only will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Zoom. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winner will have 7 days to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
15. The winner's name can be obtained by sending a Self Addressed Envelope and covering letter to: The Life Centre, 15 Edge Street, Notting Hill, London, W8 7PN.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or anywhere else I which advertisements for the competition appear. You are providing your information to The Life Centre and not to any other platform of business. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of other platforms from any claims.
17. The Life Centre does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
18. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This promotion is in line with Facebook’s advertising policies which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/
22. Promoter: The Life Centre. Registered in England, No. 04375834.