Schedule & Booking
Thania Tympanari - Islington
- Sunday, 14.30-18.30
- Initial Consultation (60mins) - £60
- Follow Up (30mins) - £30
- Contact our reception team on 0207 042 0919 to book an appointment or book online below
Ayurveda in Sanskrit means '' the science of life'' and it is a holistic medical system that encompasses the entire life of a person – body, mind and spirit. Since it is a combination of science and philosophy, it details the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects necessary for health.
In a consultation our aim is to discover the route of an imbalance and assess it but also to prevent any future ailments.
- We find the personal body-mind constitution through pulse and tongue diagnosis
- Ask questions to evaluate the body and the mind in the present moment
- Assess the present complain with a personal treatment plan, that includes:
- Diet and Food related suggestions
- Suggestions for Ayurvedic Herbs and Spices
- Lifestyle tips and things you can do every day to assess yourself
- Recommendations on Ayurvedic Massage Therapies
- Suggestions on Yoga, Meditation and Breathing exercises.
At the end of the consultation you will have a 4 week treatment plan, that answers to your needs and goes along your lifestyle!