We are committed to maintaining a safe space at our studios, where you can relax and take time for yourself. With the evolving coronavirus situation across the UK, we want to reassure you that we are keeping a close eye on developments and the current government advice.
We've taken the following steps to ensure that our studios remain clean:
- We've added extra sanitiser sprays in all studios & therapy rooms
- We've added extra paper towels to clean mats and in the bathrooms
- There are now hand sanitisers available in the centres and anti-bacterial handwash in the bathrooms
- Common surfaces will be cleaned with antibacterial spray every two hours
- We've temporarily removed eye pillows from the studios
What you can do to help:
- Please wash your hands on arrival to the studio and right after the class.
- Use tissues provided in case you need to sneeze or cough and bin immediately.
- If you feel unwell then we recommend taking rest and avoid coming to class, particularly if you have a fever.
- If you have travelled to any of the affected areas (China, Iran, Italy, South Korea) or have been in close contact with anyone who travelled to these areas, please stay at home and also let us know.
- Consider bringing your own yoga mat to class if you are worried about sharing mats with others.
- If you are uncomfortable with receiving adjustments from teachers then please let them know.
- Be mindful of what props you use during class and wipe down any bricks/blocks that you do use at the end of class.
We understand that during these uncertain times you may be reluctant to book ahead, particularly with regards to workshops and courses. Please be assured that should we need to cancel any events, you will be refunded in full.
In addition if you are unable to attend a course or workshop due to being unwell or needing to self-isolate then we will refund you in full.
We will also suspend or extend class passes during this time, so if you are unwell please speak to our friendly reception team who will be able to help.