Awakening the Heart - Tea Ceremony, Qigong & Meditation
Schedule & Booking
- Date: 01/07/2023
- Teacher: Tracy Friend
- Price: £25.00
Saturday 1st July
1.45pm - 3.15pmBook Workshop
At this special ‘Awakening the Heart’ event you will learn powerful yet gentle qigong practices to assist with balancing your energy, living in greater harmony with nature and awakening your heart more deeply.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the summer season is associated with our heart and the fire element which has an energy of warmth, flourishing and things coming into fruition. By aligning with the summer energy we can enhance our creativity and joy, cultivate our heart energy and experience our naturally expansive awareness.
‘Peace, happiness and joy is possible during the time I drink my tea.’ Thich Nhat Hanh
Tea has long been associated with meditation and there will be the chance to reflect and set intentions at the calming, meditative tea ceremony with ceremonial grade matcha green tea. Chamomile tea will also be available.
Benefits of Attending this Event:
- Experience qigong movements that bring greater peace of mind and well-being
- Learn ways to live in harmony with nature
- Have an opportunity to reflect and relax at the tea ceremony
- Discover practices to balance and enhance your energy that can be done on a daily basis
- Learn about subtle energy and how it relates to awakening more deeply to your true nature
- Enjoy meditative time with like-minded people
Please note that the movements are gentle and it isn’t necessary to be physically flexible to attend. This event is suitable for you whether you are new to qigong and meditation or you have more experience with them.