Opening to Spring: Tea Ceremony, Qigong & Meditation
Schedule & Booking
- Date: 20/04/2024
- Teacher: Tracy Friend
- Price: £28.00
Saturday 20th April
1.45pm - 3.15pmBook Workshop
At this special Spring event you will learn powerful yet gentle qigong practices to assist with balancing your energy, living in greater harmony with nature and opening to Spring.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Spring is associated with the Wood element which has an expansive energy. By balancing our Wood element through energetic practices we can grow and enhance our inspiration, creativity and sense of purpose.
‘Peace, happiness and joy is possible during the time I drink my tea.’ Thich Nhat Hanh
Tea has long been associated with meditation and there will be the chance to reflect and set intentions at the calming, meditative matcha green tea ceremony. Chamomile tea will also be available.
Benefits of attending this event:
- Learn ways to live in harmony with nature
- Have an opportunity to reflect and relax at the tea ceremony
- Experience qigong movements that bring greater peace of mind and well-being
- Discover practices to balance and enhance your energy that can be done on a daily basis
- Learn about subtle energy and how it relates to awakening more deeply to your true nature
- Enjoy meditative time with like-minded people
Please note that the movements are gentle and it isn’t necessary to be physically flexible to attend. This event is suitable for you whether you are new to qigong and meditation or you have more experience with them.