How we're keeping you safe
Please find below our new guidelines for COVID-19 safety in the studio following the Government advice of Monday July 12th 2021.
Please be aware that whilst we are relaxing some procedures (re-opening showers, allowing prop use) we are also keen to continue providing a level of reassurance to ensure customers feel at ease in our studios. We will therefore be asking students to maintain some level of social distancing, and to wear masks in busier areas such as corridors and changing rooms.
Before you come to class
- We are now accepting some drop-ins but recommend booking ahead for busier, peak-time classes. You can book online or via our app on Google Play and the App Store.
- As previously, please do not attend class if you have symptoms of coronavirus.
In the studio
- We will be maintaining social distancing in our communal areas, corridors and changing rooms and ask you to please wear a mask in these spaces.
- We continue to use Track and Trace to keep our community safe and reduce transmission of Covid 19
- Please remove your shoes upon entry and leave in shoe storage area
- Teachers may incorporate chanting and/or adjustments in their classes. Adjustments will not be given without your permission.
- You are welcome to use our mats and hard props (mats, blocks, bricks) but please refrain from using soft props (bolsters, blankets, eye pillows)
- Mats will continue to be socially distanced.
- Showers and changing rooms are now open (with reduced capacity)
- The kitchen and lounge area remain closed.
- We will continue to maintain high standards of daily cleaning and ask you to remain vigilant cleaning surfaces and mats as you move around the studio.
Don’t forget that if you are unable to attend studio classes we offer a wide range of daily online classes. The same high quality teaching from the comfort of your own home. Visit our website and ‘online schedule’ for classes.
As always we appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
Want to try one of our live-streamed or in- person classes?
Book a class
We are continuing to run live-streamed as well as in-person classes that you can join - visit our online schedule for full details and to book.