Transform & Grow – Full Moon Tea Ceremony, Qigong & Meditation
Schedule & Booking
- Date: 20/07/2024
- Teacher: Tracy Friend
- Price: £28.00
Saturday 20th July
1.45pm - 3.15pmBook Workshop
At this special ‘Transform & Grow Full Moon’ event you will learn powerful yet gentle qigong practices to assist with awakening more deeply to your true nature, increasing your intuition, harnessing the power of the moon energy and aligning with the cycles of nature.
The moon is at it’s most Yang at the full moon and it is a time when energy is pulled up the central channel, the spiritual channel in our body. With this amplified upward force, more energy can flow up to our spiritual centres, the third eye and the crown of the head which creates the opportunity for inner transformation. As these spiritual centres open and are purified we can move from a more dualistic experience of life to knowing our connection to everyone and everything.
‘Peace, happiness and joy is possible during the time I drink my tea.’ Thich Nhat Hanh
Tea has long been associated with meditation and there will be the chance to reflect and set intentions at the calming, meditative full moon tea ceremony with ceremonial grade matcha green tea. Chamomile tea will also be available.
Benefits of Attending this Event:
- Experience qigong movements that assist with awakening more deeply to your true nature
- Learn ways to connect to and work with the natural forces of nature and the moon
- Discover practices to increase your inner awareness and intuition
- Experience methods to release any energetic blockages
- Have an opportunity to reflect and relax at the tea ceremony
- Enjoy meditative time with like-minded people
Please note that the movements are gentle and it isn’t necessary to be physically flexible to attend. This event is suitable for you whether you are new to qigong and meditation or you have more experience with them.